Online publishing made easy with Drupal and Thunder - the Drupal-based CMS by publishers for publishers.
Thunder is a Drupal based online publishing solution that has been developed for the publishing industry. It builds upon the current Drupal functionality, lots of useful modules from publishers and industry partners, and the possibility to develop and add new functionality very easily.
Thunder was first published in 2016 by Hubert Burda Media. Behind them are media entrepreneurs, developers and industry partners from all over the world - the Thunder Coalition. Anyone can install Thunder and use or customize existing modules. The CMS is provided under the "GNU General Public License Version 2 or later".
- • Supports Responsive Web Design.
- • Content creation based on flexible content elements (Paragraphs).
• Crosslinking between articles.
• Media library with support for cropping and lazy loading of images.
• Scheduled publication of articles.
• Automated creation of sitemaps.
• Easy to embed content such as Gallery, Instagram, Image, Twitter and Video.
• Preview of articles for mobile devices and tablets with Device Preview.
• Prepared for publishing Facebook Instant Articles and Google AMP.
• Blogging in realtime with Liveblog module, which is co-developed by drunomics.
• A user friendly editing backend, provided by the specifically built Thunder Admin theme.
• Integration with 3rd party services like Harbourmaster (Single Sign-On), NexxTV and Riddle.
drunomics is Thunder Certified Integrator and glad to provide their experience developing solutions based upon Thunder.
Some of our Thunder-based reference projects:
- haus.de (Winner of the Splash Award 2018)
- einfachbacken.de (International Splash Award Winner 2019)
If we've drawn your interest, we would be glad to assist you with the development of Thunder based projects for your company!
We welcome you to contact us!