Online publishing made easy with Drupal and Thunder - the Drupal 8-based CMS by publishers for publishers.
Thunder is a Drupal 8 distribution for professional publishers. It consists of the current Drupal 8 functionality, lots of useful modules from publishers and industry partners, and an environment which makes it easy to install, deploy and add new functionality.
Thunder was first published in 2016 by Hubert Burda Media. Behind them are media entrepreneurs, developers and industry partners from all over the world - the Thunder Coalition. Anyone can install Thunder and use or customize existing modules. The CMS is provided under the "GNU General Public License Version 2 or later".
- • Supports Responsive Web Design.
- • Content creation based on flexible content elements.
- • Crosslinking between articles.
- • Media library with support for cropping and lazy loading of images.
- • Scheduled publication of articles.
- • Automated creation of sitemaps.
- • Easy to embed content such as Gallery, Instagram, Image, Twitter and Video.
drunomics is glad to provide their experience in development and expansion of Thunder.
We hope we've stimulated your interest. We would be happy to advise you so that you can use Thunder in your company!
We welcome you to contact us!