Senior Drupal / PHP Backend Development (m/f/x)
Vienna, Linz or anywhere
Drupal-Squad | DevOps-Squad | Infrastructure-Squad
drunomics is an expert for developing high-performance web applications. We deliver digital
experiences by building upon the innovative open-source technologies Drupal and Vue.js.
Our ready-to-go solutions allow clients to kick-start their projects, while we use agile methods
to tailor them to their needs. Our deep knowledge and DevOps mindset helps making our
projects a success!
- >3 years relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Drupal 8+ and the stack (MySQL, Redis, Solr/Elasticsearch, CDN)
- Ability to handle deployments and local work environment (Docker setup)
- Solid knowledge of Git (Pull Requests), SSH, the Linux shell and issue trackers (Jira, Youtrack)
- Fluent English skills, spoken and written. German is a plus.
- You are a team-player, communicative, self-reliant, adaptive
- .. and you love to continuously improve and grow with us!
- Long-term development and maintenance of a high-profile, decoupled Drupal project
- Perform code reviews, deployments and deliver high-quality with automated tests
- Contribute to our decoupled Drupal stack and in-house starter-kits!
- Share and gain knowledge with team-members of other projects
What we offer
- Interesting, long-term projects with high-profile customers from German-speaking countries
- Central location in Vienna (Getreidemarkt) or Linz (Tabakfabrik)
- Flat hierarchies, friendly atmosphere and great colleagues!
- Opportunity for further training and participation in conferences (e.g. DrupalCon)
- Secure part-time or full-time employment with fair pay - from €3,400 gross per month/full-time.
- The actual salary depends on qualifications and experience.