Nuxt.js - The Intuitive Vue Framework
Nuxt.js is a free and open source web application framework based on Vue.js, Node.js, Webpack and Babel.js. Nuxt is inspired by Next.js, which is a framework of similar purpose, based on React.js.
- like Vue.js: easy to get started, performant & enjoyable!
- Includes all needed for fully-fledged applications
- Transpilation, CSS (Pre-)Processors
- Routing. with automatic code splitting
- Available modes: Single Page Application or Universal
- Deployment target: Server Side Rendered or Static Sites
We've selected Nuxt.js as the frontend framework for our Decoupled Drupal stack - learn more about it at the Lupus Nuxt.js Drupal stack website!