drunomics is an expert for developing high-performance web applications. We deliver digital experiences by building upon the innovative open-source technologies Drupal and Vue.js. Our ready-to-go solutions allow clients to kick-start their projects, while we use agile methods to tailor them to their needs. Our deep knowledge and DevOps mindset helps making our projects a success!
Let's develop high-quality, innovative decoupled web projects!
- >2 years relevant work experience
- Solid knowledge of Drupal 8/9 and/or PHP frameworks like Symfony
- Experience working with assicoated software (MySQL, Redis/Memcache, Varnish, Solr/Elasticsearch)
- Ability to handle your local work environment (Docker setup)
- Experience of working with Git (Pull Requests), SSH, the Linux shell and issue trackers (Jira, Youtrack)
- Fluent English skills, spoken and written. German is a plus.
- You are a team-player, communicative, self-reliant, adaptive
... and you love to continuously improve and grow with us!
- Continuous development and maintenance of Drupal 8/9 based projects
- Help improving and maintaining our (Drupal-based) lupus.digital products!
- Perform code reviews & improve the automated test suite(s)
- Participate in our agile development process (Sprint planing, review & retro, Peer reviews)
What we offer
- Interesting projects with high-profile customers located in the DACH area!
- Work at one of our offices in Austria (Vienna, Linz) or join us remotely!
- Employment on-site or freelance remote position possible (no agencies, EU timezone is required)
- Low hierarchies, friendly work atmosphere & room for improvement!
- Modern development workflows (agile methodology, devops principles) and opportunities to contribute to open source
- Full or part time position (20 to 40h / week) with a decent salary (starting with 2.800€ full time –
payment depending on qualification and experience).