drunomics is an expert for developing high-performance web applications. We deliver digital experiences by building upon the innovative open-source technologies Drupal and Vue.js. Our ready-to-go solutions allow clients to kick-start their projects, while we use agile methods to tailor them to their needs. Our deep knowledge and DevOps mindset helps making our projects a success!
Let's develop high-quality, innovative decoupled web projects!
- >3 years relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Drupal 8+ and the stack (MySQL, Redis, Solr/Elasticsearch, CDN)
- Ability to handle deployments and local work environment (Docker setup)
- Solid knowledge of Git (Pull Requests), SSH, the Linux shell and issue trackers (Jira, Youtrack)
- Fluent English skills, spoken and written. German is a plus.
- You are a team-player, communicative, self-reliant, adaptive
... and you love to continuously improve and grow with us!
- Long-term development and maintenance of a high-profile, decoupled Drupal project
- Perform code reviews, deployments and deliver high-quality with automated tests
- Contribute to our decoupled Drupal stack and in-house starter-kits!
- Share and gain knowledge with team-members of other projects
What we offer
- Interesting projects with high-profile customers located in the DACH area!
- Remote work and the possibility to join at our offices in Austria (Vienna, Linz)
- Freelance remote position possible (Europe only!) or employment
- Low hierarchies, friendly work atmosphere & room for improvement!
- Modern development workflows (agile methodology, devops principles) and opportunities to contribute to open source
- Full or part time position (30-40h / week) with a decent salary (starting at 3.400€ for a full time employment – payment depending on qualification and experience).